Civil Records

Twin Falls Sheriff’s Office Records

Should a person want a copy of records from the Sheriff’s Office, jail, or an accident report, The “Public Records Request Form” must be filled out to obtain them. Certain documents may be subject to approval before being released. The number for Sheriff’s office records is: 208-736- 4073. You may fax a records request to 208-736-4006, or send us a message through the “Contact” page and it will be forwarded appropriately.

Request Form

Civil Papers Service

The Civil Section of the Twin Falls County Sheriff’s Office is located on the first floor of the Twin Falls County Courthouse at 425 Shoshone St. N, Twin Falls, Idaho, 83301. Our mailing address is P.O. Box 146, Twin Falls, Idaho 83303. Fees for civil paper service/garnishments are $40. Additional fees may apply for certain services. To contact someone about paper service call: 208-736- 4066.